Focus Point provide 1-year warranty for all purchase of eyewear from retail and online store. Invoice / Receipt is required to speed up the assessment process. Contact lenses is not covered by warranty but we are able to exchange with supplier if any manufacturing defect found.
Eyewear Defect Condition Which NOT Covered by Warranty
Kindly revisit outlet of purchase for further assistance. As for online purchase, please do not hesitate to drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you with the arrangement.Eyewear Defect Condition Which Covered by Warranty
- • Delamination or peeling of sunglasses lens coating.
- • Bubbles or imperfections in sunglasses lens coating.
- • Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating.
- • Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels.
- • Damaged which not covered by manufacturing defect.
- • Human handling mistake, normal wear and tear.
- • Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product.
- • Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, cologne, lotion, alcohol, etc).
- • Unauthorized modifications or repairs.