Whether you're an Optometrist, or Optician that considering of starting your own business or an Investor who wants to be part of the leading optical chain network, the Focus Point franchise opportunity is the one you should consider.
Since 1989, Focus Points has been building a brand reputation of quality and excellentcustomer service in optical industry. Now, all we need are more qualified practitioners or people with experiences in optical to expand Focus Point into new territories together with us, we belive there's still room for development of Focus point stores.
Focus Point launched its Franchise Programme since year 2002, till-to-date we have over 15 years experience in managing business. Focus Point has its franchise business throughout Malaysia and also Brunei.
Why Focus Point?
1. Repurable brand name & proven business model
- The only public listed optical chain store in Malaysia;
- More than 15 years experience in managing frnachise busineess;
- More than 65 franchise outlets in Malaysia & Brunei
2. Provides a competitive edge in terms of extensive product range, exclusive brands and quality merchandises in competitive cost.
- More than 10 exclusince brands including popular international & stylish brands such as Jaguar, Serengeti, Bolle, Morgan and many more;
- We have also developed OEM in trendy design to meet the continuous high expectations of our customers
3. Create a profitable business that provides an attractive return on investment.
- 25% of our franchisees owned multiple units of franchise outlet.
4. Opportunity in business location
- Assisting to secure good location at mose hypermarket, departmental stores and makor shopping mall.
5. Investment capital
- Asssting our franchisee to get financing from our connected financial institutations.
Focus Point is committed to support, guided to all our franchisee to minimise challenges and to ensure your success as you build your Focus Point business to greater heights.
- Site Selection & Design
- Pre-opening training & guidance
- On-going visitation & operational Support
- Product purchasing advices
- Operation manualComprehensive & Promotion
- Advertising & Promotion
- Point of sales system
- Brand building
A prospective Franchisee must:
1. Be active as an owner-operator
2. Be willing to follow the Focus Point's operating system
3. Be confident and positive with entrepreneurial spirit
4. Have adequate capital
5. Be able to interpret financial and accounts statements
6. Have at least 1-year retail experience
The overall investment for a Focus Point Franchisee starts from RM480,000 and can vary based on the following factors:
1. Your ability to finance;
2. Purchase of stocks and equipment;
3. Size & location of the business premise
As a Focus Point Franchisee in Malaysia, we can assist franchisee getting financing from one of the association below,
1. Perbadanan Nasional Berhad (PNS) - For Bumiputera Franchisee only
2. Malayan Bank Berhad
Come and share our success! Take the chance to own a business with your abilities & professional knowledge!
The franchise information on our website represents only a brief overview of the franchise program. If you would like to know more of our franchise programme, we would be happy to discuss with you. You may contact our Franchise Development personnel for more detailed information.
Mr. Jack Khoo (Ext 125)
Tel: +603-7880 5520
Fax: +603 7880 6623
Drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the contact form below and we'll get back to you.