After Sales Service
If you need warranty and adjustment service, you may walk into any Focus Point outlets.
Focus Points Warranty
1 year (12 months) for all eyewear products. Proof of purchase tax invoice/receipt is requested to confirm the date of your frame's warranty period and speed up the assesment process.
What is covered by warranty for eyewear products:
- Delamination and/or peeling of sun lens coating
- Bubbles or imperfections in lens coating
- Premature flaking or deterioration of frame coating
- Soldering defects of temple hinges and/or barrels
- Normal wear and tear (scratches or pit marks on sun lenses)
- Any damages caused by accident, abuse, neglect, shock, improper use or storage of product
- Damage caused by chemicals (hair spray, colgne, window cleaner, alcohol, etc...)
- Unauthorized modifications or repairs